Monday, February 27, 2017

Let's not fall in 💘

Don’t ask me anything.

I can’t give you an answer.

We’re so happy as we are right now.
Don’t try to have me
.
Let’s just stay like this.

You’re making it more painful, why?.
Goodbyes after our frequent meet-ups
.
Repetition of broken hearts.

I can’t find a purpose in these foolish feelings.

A mistake with the mask of love
.
All the feelings are the same now
.
But in this moment, I want you to stay.
We don’t know each other very well yet.
Don’t smile at me
If I get attached to you, I’ll get sad.

I’m afraid that pretty smile will turn into tears.
Don’t try to trap us
In the word, love.

Because it’s a greed that can’t be filled.
At first, it was half excitement, half worries
.
But in the end, it became an obligation, trial and error.

Day by day, I get nervous,
your innocence is too much pressure on me
.
But tonight, I want you to stay
Don’t expect too much from me
.
I don’t wanna lose you either
.
Before things get too deep, before you get hurt.

Don’t expect too much from me
.
I don’t wanna lose you either
.
Before things get too deep, before you get hurt
.
Don’t trust me.
You always call me
.
A selfish bastard.
Let’s not fall in love,
we don’t know each other very well yet
.
Actually, I’m a little scared, I’m sorry.

Let’s not make promises,
you never know when tomorrow comes
.
But I really mean it when I say I like you

No comments:

Post a Comment